The temple looked beautiful!!! I don't know what it is about lights at night, but there is something that makes the lights so peaceful. While we were walking through the temple grounds, I kept telling Lydia that the lights remind us of Jesus, as He is the light of the world.
Jeff was able to get some nice pictures of the temple and the lights. I like how they highlight the temple. In the visitor center they had different nativities from around the world set up. We didn't have a lot of time before Lydia got tired, so we weren't able to go in. However, I remember last year seeing some of them when we were visiting and they were very nice! We also got a picture of the three of us there. Lydia seemed a little confused about what was going on, but she definitely enjoyed the lights. She loves being outside!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment