For those who don't know, back in May our landlord told us he was short selling the townhouse we were living in. We had to quickly get it ready to be able to take pictures of it, and then show it to everyone. Lovely. We weren't quite sure what we should do: stay and hope that the buyer wanted to invest, or move. We were really up in the air. Obviously it would take time since it as a short sale, but we decided to wait it out and look too. We would look for places, and either it was the wrong area, or too much money, or we just didn't feel right about it. In August a friend of mine told us they were moving and needed renters for their house, so we looked into it and eventually decided it would be a good place for us. It has a yard, a garage, 3 bedrooms, and is a place we feel we can afford! So, we moved the middle of October and are adjusting to our new surroundings and new ward. I don't know how we would have moved without help from my mom, my grandma, my friends, and members of the ward. Thank you all!! Moving while pregnant is not as easy as it looks! (I swear, others have made it look so easy!) But we are here, and SLOWLY moving in. Hopefully I can get more done this week. :)
The pregnancy is going well. Our little man is growing and growing. He is probably going to be little like his sisters which is fine with me! Lately I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks, so I have had to be more careful that they don't turn into labor just yet. This pregnancy has really taught me to slow down. I have not been able to accomplish things at my normal rate, but we are glad that he is growing and is healthy and can't wait to meet him!
Anyhow, I still have lots to post from September, and then October. Who knows when I'll get it all posted, but eventually I will.
And, because I told myself that I needed to post a picture of me pregnant, and I told my friend that I would post one, here is a picture from 2 weeks ago. I was 33 weeks and 5 days in this picture (we haven't downloaded recent pictures). I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow! I can't believe that it is coming so soon!
Have a great week and enjoy the Halloween festivities. :)
5 comments:
Happy birthday to Jeff!!
I loathe packing and moving, so I definitely feel for you having to do it pregnant. I've done it pregnant twice, and it was the exact opposite of fun ;) Good luck getting settled in and with the rest of your pregnancy!
Congrats on your move and being pregnant! I'm behind on my blogging. Good luck with the next few weeks - I hope it cools down there soon for you!!
Congrats! You look so good! Wish we lived closer together.
I'm glad you are taking it easy and that you got help with your move. I don't know what it is about being a girl - we don't like to admit that pregnancy requires us to slow down. I was always trying to keep up my regular pace and then I would end up paying for it. Congrats on being almost at 36 weeks! He'll be here so soon!You look beautiful :) And, oh yeah - Happy Birthday, Jeff!
Eee Gads I hate moving. The last time is when Matthew still took naps, and we had months to get ready. I'm glad you found a place. good luck with the whole birth thing and happy bday to jeff.
Post a Comment