This one is our weekly picture that Jeff likes to take to mark how big I have gotten. (At least it includes my head this time around! When I was pregnant with Lydia, he decided it would just be my belly in the picture.)
Jeff decided he needed to take a picture of me while I wasn't paying attention, thus, not the greatest picture!! However, you still can see a little bit of my belly!
I thought it would be fun to have a picture of Lydia kissing her little sister. You can see Lydia and my belly, but my head got chopped off!! :) Oh well, I like it because it is my little girl kissing her little sister.
3 comments:
Yay! Love that pregnant Michelle! You look great in general, of course, but I really like that red on you. That is a cute pic of Lydia. I'm sure Claire will appreciate it someday!
Thanks for sharing the pictures!
I love the picture of Lydia kissing your belly. That is so stinkin cute. You look so good by the way, it has been far too long since we last saw you.
Cute post. You look so beautiful pregnant! Good job. ;) I am glad everything is going so well for you this pregnancy. That is such a blessing.We have also been blessed this time around.
Post a Comment