Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Carnival

Two weekends ago Lydia, Claire and I went to a carnival to benefit a Mesa couple that was burned in a private plane crash. Lydia played a couple games, but could have really cared less. We did get her face painted, and she picked a pumpkin. Then while the girl is painting her face, Lydia saw the pink paint and told her she wanted pink on it, so the pumpkin got pink eyes!!


What Lydia REALLY liked was the food. She didn't get the whole idea of a SnoKone until it was starting to melt. And she LOVES popcorn. I enjoyed the carmel apple and didn't realize how long it had been since I had one! It was really good. Lydia liked the apple part more than the carmel part.




Claire just had fun being carried around, and enjoying being with her mommy and sister! I didn't take the camera with me, but we got some when we got home. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Beth said...

That last picture of you is really cute, Michelle! I can never seem to take a good picture of myself, but you did it while holding Claire-lucky you!

Dan Cummings said...

Hey, that's great you went to support the Nielson family. I've been following the fundraising stuff for the last months, it's been impressive.