Happy Belated Birthday, Jeff!! Jeff turned 26 on the 25th of October. We had a fun day at the zoo, and opening presents, and going out to eat. Here are some pictures with a little bit of commentary.
The zoo that day was having "Boo at the Zoo," so they had a cute little pumpkin patch that you could play in and take pictures in, so we got a few of the girls. The kids could also dress up, so I decided that Lydia would be a Ladybug again and use the costume that I made last year. It was good too, because it was in the low 90's that day!



Lydia really had fun looking at the iguana.

There is a farm in a children's area that Lydia enjoyed playing on. We might have stayed a little longer if Jeff's allergies hadn't started acting up that day! Poor guy.

Jeff took Lydia on the carousel. She had so much fun!!! She cried when it was time to get off.


As we were leaving the zoo, we saw 7 turtles sunbathing on a log. It looked really cool!

And here is our birthday boy!!! I love you sweetheart!

Lydia loved helping Jeff open up his presents!

Here is the surprise his parents sent him from Mexico (of all places)! For those of you who don't know what this is, it is German chocolate that Jeff loves.


Claire just liked looking at the bag. I think she would have eaten it if I had of let her!

For dinner we went to Red Lobster. It happens to be one of Jeff's favorite restaurants. So, we cashed in some credit card points and got a gift certificate to go there! Fun, Fun!!
Happy Birthday again sweetheart! We are glad that you had such a fun day.
4 comments:
Happy belated birthday to a terrific son-in-law! (You are our favorite son-in-law, too!) We're glad you had such a nice day.
Happy belated birthday Jeff! Looks like you had a fun day!!
Happy late birthday Jeff!! your girls are so cute. I can't wait to see you in December!
Happy birthday Jeff! Looks like good times at the zoo.
Post a Comment