Thursday, June 11, 2009

Natalie and Ben's Wedding

On May 26, my sister married her sweetheart, Ben De Jesus. It was a beautiful day, Natalie looked beautiful and so happy. Ben was obviously happy too, and the day went almost flawlessly. Jeff took A LOT of pictures, although a few were taken by yours truly. Now, I'll let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy!

Benjamin and Natalie De Jesus ~ May, 26, 2009



These pictures were all taken on the temple steps

Natalie is so photogenic, Jeff got a lot of wonderful shots of my beautiful sister. These were taken at the temple and at the reception. My family at the wedding. If you are wondering who is with Ryan, it is his girlfriend Rondy.
People from of my Mom's side of the family at the wedding.
People from my Dad's side of the family at the wedding.
Ben's side of the family at the wedding.
The Bridal Party at the reception.
Natalie sang to Ben at the reception. She sang My True Love and You Raise Me Up. She did a beautiful job!

Natalie and Ben then went on a wonderful Mexican honeymoon to celebrate. Looking at these pictures has brought a lot of tender feelings back from the wedding. It was a beautiful day, and it was wonderful to have Ben join our family. Congratulations Natalie and Ben! We love you two!

P.S. If you would like to see more pictures from the wedding, Natalie's wonderful friend and bridesmaid, Rachael, took a few shots that you can see here and here. She is quite the photographer. Rachael also took their engagements photos, photos of the open house, and photos of Natalie's dress fitting.

P.P.S. If anyone wants a copy of a picture of themself or a family member, please let me know and I can send you one. :)

5 comments:

Lenora said...

Thanks for the lovely pictures. We love seeing them and reading your blog. If we don't see you before you leave--have a wonderful trip. Love, Grandma Mc

tnllunt said...

Beautiful pics michelle! I love how you kind of collaged them together!

Tyson and Laurel said...

What a wonderful day! Thank you for posting pictures! We were sad to not be there. Congratulations, Natalie and Ben! What a beautiful couple. ;)

Jenny Sato said...

Okay, wait a minute... is your brother Ryan in my ward? Because Rondy is! small world...! I'm going to be totally embarrassed if your brother has been in my ward this entire time and I did not know it! On second thought, you know me well enough to know that I don't know half the people in my ward!:) Thanks for leaving comments on my blog, I really enjoy reading them! Thanks for updating your blog, it's fun to catch up on what's going on with you guys!

Nate said...

Thanks for your help, but sadly Adalie has figured out the onesies and pulls her diaper off like underwear. I hope it all stops soon.