To tide you over, I have included pictures from various events.
Here are a few pictures from the wedding that didn't get posted that I like.
Several days after the wedding, Claire fell asleep in her high chair. We had just worn the little thing out. Poor girl!
A week or so after the wedding I had Claire wear a new dress. I didn't notice that it had a diaper cover that went with it, and she wore the dress to church with the diaper cover still attached to the dress. Not only that, I didn't notice that it had a diaper cover until I had washed the dress. My oh my. It must have been crazy week! In my defense, it is a very thin diaper cover, and with all the tule under the dress, it was very easy to mistake as part of the dress!
Lydia has been enjoying cooking lately, and wanting to wear an apron, so I made her one that is closer to her size. It is still a little big on her, but she likes it! I made a couple more and gave them to my neices. It was fun to figure out the pattern, (since it isn't your typical pattern) and better my sewing skills!
So, hopefully this will tide you over until I can get another post up here from June happenings!
4 comments:
Wow! Michelle! You look so beautiful in red! Those are some fun pictures. Thanks for posting them. ;)
Cute cute cute! I always love new pics of the fam!
Love all the pictures - you and the girls (and Natalie of course!!) look beautiful in them. Those aprons are adorable too - you did a great job!
If you look really closely at the first picture of Lydia, you can see the reflection of me taking her picture in her eyes. That was a nice, sharp lens I used.
Post a Comment