Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We have a preschooler!


Lydia started preschool last week. She seems to be enjoying it. I am excited for her to be having new experiences and being social more often with other children. She likes to show me what she made that day, and sometimes will tell me all about it. Other days, I have a hard time getting anything out of her.


I am doing pretty well with the fact that she has started, but I miss having her at home. I must admit it is nice to go to the store with only one child, but still, I miss having her here with me. I think Claire misses her too. She cries every day I take Lydia in to preschool because she doesn't get to go too. And when I ask her if we should go get Lydia when preschool is over, there is always a resounding "Yes!"

Before we left for preschool, we took some pictures, and Lydia wanted one with Claire. It is so sweet!! I have a hard time getting pictures of them together sometimes. Unfortunately, it is a little blurry. Oh well, at least I have one! :)

9 comments:

lrbodine said...

Which preschool do you have her enrolled in? I'm looking at doing one next year with Ellie. She looks so grown up!

Melanie said...

Oh fun! Aubrey is starting preschool too, but not until after Labor Day. I'm sure she'll love it, but I think I will be the same as you, and miss her.

Rachael Caldwell said...

WOW Lydia is already in school?! Oh my goodness, she's so old! It feels like just yesterday she was this little tiny thing. I especially love the photo of Lydia and Claire together. Your girls are adorable! :D

Unknown said...

Next thing you know she will be in High School..time flies way too fast, treasure them!!
They are the cutest!

Beth said...

I love the bag - it's almost as big as Lydia! ...still wondering how Lydia could be old enough for preschool already... love those girls!

Molly said...

Love the school pics, your girls are as cute as ever. And thanks for the Blogspot Operation info, i suppose its nice to learn as you go, but i would prefer to just learn everything NOW, so I can be as organized as possible, but you already know i am a little crazy.

Boyd Family said...

How exciting to start school. Yay Lydia. We miss you guys.

Carrie Brown said...

So fun. I love your new family pictures-they turned out awesome!

Natalie said...

I love the picture of Lydia and Claire together! I'm glad they're getting to be better friends :) They're adorable! I love the smiles. I'm glad Lydia's enjoying school too! I can't believe she's in preschool already!