Tuesday, December 15, 2009

100,000 ~ Joseph City ~ Peanut Butter

Well, our dear car each a milestone in it's little life. We hit 100,000 miles. I was on a little road trip with the girls up to see my sister Natalie and her husband Ben who were visiting Ben's parents in Joseph City for Thanksgiving. As I pulled into the driveway, we hit it, crazy timing huh? Knowing my husband, I took a picture for him. :)


We had a lot of fun visiting Natalie and Ben, unfortunately, I can't show you any pictures, because I totally forgot my camera!! :( Sad, I know. I'll have to get the pitures from Natalie later. We played games with them, and went to the park with Natalie, and just enjoyed seeing them. The one night we stayed there both girls woke up during the night, and for about 5 minutes we were all piled in the twin bed I was sleeping in. After a minute, I was trying to figure out how to get them back in their beds! It was a short but sweet trip (we were gone for 30 hours), and we missed Jeff has he was pretty busy with school work and didn't come with us.

We also learned that we need to keep stock in Peanut Butter. Jeff ate almost 40 oz of PB in a week. The girls helped him too, but he did most of it on his own. I guess that is what he feeds himself when I am gone!

Well, this is a pretty random post, but oh well. Maybe when I get the pictures from Natalie I'll add them in!

3 comments:

Beth said...

So, how did you get a pic of the odometer if you forgot your camera? Was that from your phone's camera?

Michelle said...

Yeah, it was with my phone's camera. That is why the quality isn't very good!

Jamie W. said...

Gotta love PB!! My van just hit 100000 too and guess what I forgot to take a picture and James was so sad. I had the intention to do it and then was totally distracted by children (like whats new) : ) And by the time I looked down it was 108000. Oh MAN!! Husbands are funny.