Before Lydia's birthday, we had cake, ice cream and presents with my parents before the headed back up to WA to get ready to move (and some of the other family that was still in town). She got this cute little birthday cake from them, and she and Claire love singing "Happy Birthday" to each other or whomever they decide needs to be sung to.
Monday, September 13, 2010
End of July
Here are a few random shots from July that I thought would be fun to share. The beginning of July was crazy, so we slowed down a little the end of it. :)
Before Lydia's birthday, we had cake, ice cream and presents with my parents before the headed back up to WA to get ready to move (and some of the other family that was still in town). She got this cute little birthday cake from them, and she and Claire love singing "Happy Birthday" to each other or whomever they decide needs to be sung to.
The girls (mainly Lydia) think that the baby needs stickers and will constantly stick stickers on me. Sometimes I forget that they are there and then go to the store. I feel like a little billboard.
I was walking through the family room when I look up and see this little hand sticking out of the couch. You could barely see her hair, however in the picture you can see more than I initially could. It was just too funny. :)
Here is Claire hiding out!
And Lydia saw me taking pictures of Claire in the couch and decided she needed one too.
When my parents moved down here, we decided that they needed a little welcome to their new home. The girls helped me decorate some paper to make a sign with. Here they are showing off their work.
And showing off how dirty they are!
Claire started to paint her face....
The end result. Welcome to Arizona Mom and Dad!
Before Lydia's birthday, we had cake, ice cream and presents with my parents before the headed back up to WA to get ready to move (and some of the other family that was still in town). She got this cute little birthday cake from them, and she and Claire love singing "Happy Birthday" to each other or whomever they decide needs to be sung to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious that you have gone out with the stickers. Once, Peter was at work when one of the older enlisted guys said to him that he knew Peter has little girls. When Peter asked how, the guy said "because you've got a princess sticker on your butt!" Ha ha ha.... Anyway, love the pictures and thanks for the compliment on mine on our blog :)
I love the sticker picture! I'm sad we didn't make it down there for the summer. I'm glad all is going well:) That's cool that's your parents moved down there though!
Post a Comment