Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quick Picture Update

This is going to be quick because life is just that much busier with three kids. For those with a vested interest in Spencer and those who just love cute baby pictures, I'm documenting Spencer's first 24 days in pictures over at our "other" website, jeffandmichelleboyd.com, where I have a little more creative control over the format.

Here's a preview:

I'll try to add update daily or every other day. Michelle and Spencer are doing really well and we're all still trying to figure out how to adjust to being a family of five!

5 comments:

Beth said...

I love seeing the daily pictures of Spencer. Thanks for posting! Love your little family!
By the way, Spencer doesn't look too happy in the day 9 pic either, ha ha!

Unknown said...

congrats on your new baby boy Spencer! He is adorable!!! Hope the transition is going as easy as possible with three little ones :)

Sue Boyd said...

Day 18 Spencer looks like I feel . . . dry skin, every wrinkle showing and rather out of sorts! I LOVE it!

Melissa said...

He's adorable! Congratulations Michelle and Jeff! When you guys get the chance, would you email me your address so we can send you guys a Christmas card? Thanks!

Celeste said...

What a sweetie. Good luck with the adjustment period. I know you guys will do great :)