These are some of the the conversations that she had with Jeff.
Jeff: Claire, can I eat you all gone?
Claire: Nooo, we don't eat kids. We eat food.
J: Oh.
C: Well, sometimes we can eat kids. Not at our old house, only at our new house.
Then later as Jeff was getting ready to leave.
J: Claire, I need to go.
C: No, don't yeave (leave). I want you to stay with me. (as she is about to cry.)
So Jeff stays for a little bit, and then we get this from her.
C: Dad, you can't ride you bike, your bike is cold!
And as Jeff left she said
C: Dad, if you fall off your bike, Jesus will heal you.
Such a sweet girl. We love her and her ability to make us laugh.
Hopefully soon I'll be getting caught up. I still have posts that I want to do dating back to September, and now I am 3 months behind!
3 comments:
Priceless! ....and adorable!
We love you, Claire!!
She is rather adorable isn't she? And downright hilarious!
And congrats on the beautiful little Spencer! He is so handsome and I'm glad that he arrived safely! And you are one brave woman- unmedicated birth- wow. Whether it is by choice or not, it still takes a lot of guts.
Congratulations! You are a beautiful family of five!!
Post a Comment