Friday, April 22, 2011

December Happenings

Hey I'm catching up! We had a great December. Here is a bit of what we did.

Spencer in his hat and booties from the hospital on his 1 month birthday. He looks bigger!


I thought he looked funny here. :)

Spencer was able to meet Jeff's parents for the first time as they came out for Spencer's blessing


The girls enjoyed making cookies with Oma, and licking the dough out of the bowl!


Here are some pictures in their Christmas outfits. They actually turned out quite well!

He was wearing socks at one point, but I still think he looks so cute!

Lydia's hair was more done up earlier in the day. It never lasts for very long!
Claire was dancing with Jeff, she was so funny sticking her foot out the way she did!

The girls think it is funny to nurse as well. Here we are all "nursing" to one degree or another!

Spencer got these cute shoes from Grandma and I couldn't resist the photo shoot with them.

New Years Eve with sparklers at Grandma's house, and boy was it cold!! 32 degrees cold! They still had fun with it though. :)

More on Spencer's blessing and Christmas in a coming post. :) And if you don't read these since they are from so long ago, that is okay, I like to remember what we did, so they are more for us than anyone else!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I read them! Keep 'em coming!

Sue Boyd said...

We check EVERY DAY to see what's new . . . such a great way to journal!