Here is a bit of what we were up to last November. Mostly it was trying to get used to being a family of 5!
The day we brought Spencer home the girls were practicing how to put a baby in a car seat.

The two things I love about this picture, are how little Spencer looks in his car seat, and that Claire shared her bear with him. It was so sweet!
Here is Lydia sharing her teddy with Spencer. They were (and fortunately still are) so excited to have him in are family!

They love(d) holding Spencer!

One day I looked outside to check on the girls and found them helping us out by weeding!

Spencer wasn't too happy after his first bath!

Claire was so funny when she held Spencer when he was little. Look at how her right arm is looped to support him, but she isn't even touching him because he is being supported by the Boppy pillow. Too funny!

Claire had a little photo time with Daddy. I think Lydia was inside trying to be a little mother by helping me with Spencer.

Why buy your kids toys when they could play in a box? They played in this box for at least 45 minutes. Here you can see Lydia.

And here is Miss Claire. They were playing dress up and what not in the box.

Lydia and Claire were so fascinated by Spencer being on the floor for tummy time!

I have a picture of Lydia like this, and I think Claire. You can really see his eyes in this picture.

Seriously, Lydia LOVES this little guy! She wanted to hold him constantly!

The first of many, many incidents I am sure. Spencer was dressed up by Lydia.

This past Thanksgiving we had all of my family in town. It was wonderful!! I'll post more pictures from Thanksgiving later in its own post. It was so much fun to see my siblings, their spouses, and my niece.

Well, that was most of November. Thanksgiving and December coming soon. :) Hopefully.
2 comments:
Great pictures, as always!! Your kids are so cute! :)
your family is so cute. i just love clair's smile!
Post a Comment