Slowly but surely, I'll get there. Here are some funnies from January. To see more of January, go
here.
Our sweet little guy was 2 months old then, and look at his dark hair! Wow how it has changed!
This was about the time when he decided to smile more. :)

I love these shoes, and decided he needed to show them off. :)

My cousin Elizabeth married her sweetheart Mike, on January 22. Here are a few pictures we got.
My Uncle Ken walking Liz down the aisle.

Exchanging rings.

My sweet girls are the wedding.

My Dad with Spencer.

Spencer pouting. Look at that lip!

This was the sunset from the house where the wedding was held. I think it looks pretty cool!

My cousin Jeanette and her family came down for the wedding. While they were here, we went on a hike and to the zoo. It was pretty fun!
Here is Claire on the hike. She would NOT let me fix her hair under those sunglasses. Oh well.

This is the group at the top. I promise I really was there, but Spencer had gotten fussy and I had taken him down to nurse. Jeff is taking the picture.

Lydia getting ready to hike down.

This was Spencer a good portion of the day....sleeping.

Jeff's mission president was in town on vacation. We were able to meet up with President Hansen and his wife and go to dinner. It was fun to see them and visit.

I wanted a picture of Spencer in his "Little Brother" shirt. Claire decided she needed to hold his head, and this is the only one he smiled in. Go figure...

Lydia completed this 100 piece puzzle all on her own. She was so proud.

Here are my girls dancing. This picture makes me want to die of laughter. Lydia's leg....enough said. :)

And here is Crazy Dresser again. Burgandy pants, black and red skirt, pink and blue top, pink cowgirl boots, topped off with a pink headband incorrectly placed.
No comments:
Post a Comment