Sunday, June 5, 2011

February

We had lots of fun in February.
Spencer had the first of many moments to come I am sure. He was dressed up by his sisters.

Lydia got the camera a lot this month. We have lots of random pictures. Lots of similar pictures of varying ranges from the subject as she experimented with the zoom and angle. Here are a few.
Notice how she put Spencer's shoes back on him and it looks like he has weird feet.
The girls decided all on their own that they wanted to match. And right down to the hair bow.
Sweet boy....
We made penguins again this year, this time with Claire helping us out. We made our family. Lydia made me, her, and Spencer. Claire made her and Jeff.
Here are more Lydia portraits. Life from her point of view.


We went to a Western town called Rawhide. They were having a birthday celebration so it was free!! We had fun.




Lydia was really excited that she got to ride on a burro. Claire was too short for it, but I don't think she really minded.





Daddy got the girls flowers for Valentine's Day. They had just eaten some chocolate covered strawberries, thus their faces are messy.
Spencer's Valentines outfit.
He loved to suck on his fingers at this point. He got both hands in here!
Loving each other...
I got some Valentine flowers too. Thanks sweetheart!

Spencer loves bath time!

Spencer's first tie


More finger sucking....

Yes, that is spit up all over my baby. He was having tummy time and started fussing. I didn't go over to him right away, but when I did I found this! So gross. But we had to get a picture first....
Our three kids.... we love you so!!

2 comments:

Sue Boyd said...

I can see blackmail in the future over the picture of Spencer in the pretty pink skirt! Maybe by the time he's a teen it'll magically disappear!

Beth said...

Lots of cute pictures of some very cute kids! It was fun to see your latest posts. : )