Well, I can't believe how much time has passed since I last blogged. I haven't decided if that means that I am lazy, or what. There is no real good reason to having not blogged. But, there has been a lot going on lately. March brought 2 birthdays, a move (only a mile from where we used to live), and a bunch of drama. I'll probably do a few posts on the rest of 2011, more for my sake than anyone elses, so hopefully I can try to be a somewhat more regular blogger. It is nice for all my family who doesn't live close to see this, but like I said in many previous posts, I am making NO promises. However, I'll give a few pictures here for everyones enjoyment.
Here is Spencer eating as much as he possibly can, in January 2012.
We were teaching the Activity Day girls from church about photography, and I took this one of Lydia to help one understand something, and now I can't remember what it was.... Feb 2012
My sweet Claire, posing for the camera. Feb 2012
Lydia fell asleep on the floor next to the nightlight reading a picture dictionary that is in German. It was funny. Feb 2012
Claire comes up with some pretty crazy outfits. I always try to intercept her when I think she is going to go and get dress without being asked and try to help persuade her to wear things that match. I don't always manage to get there in time. Lately her favorite thing to do is to wear leggings with a skirt, however often times there are shorts and capris on under her leggings and then she has the skirt too. Silly girl. :) Feb 2012
Spencer loves to say "cheese" for the camera, and then he wants to see the picture as soon as you are done taking it. So cute! :)
There is a update/non-update. :) Comment if you want more.
2 comments:
I know I see your kids a lot, but I don't always see the fun pictures of things that happen while you are at home! Keep posting :) besides, if you move away, you have to keep in the habit of posting so I can read it when I don't see your kids (and you) all the time!
Drama... yep. :-) Know how you feel!!
Post a Comment