Sunday, June 8, 2008

I should go to bed or be productive

The above sentence is what I should be doing. But what am I going to do instead? Blogging. Yet all at the same time, I don't know what to blog about right now, so instead, you are just going to get some pictures. Enjoy.

In her cute Hawaiian dress that Grandma M made.

Aren't they cute? I love my girls...
The best Christmas present....She just loves these things!
After a nap. She doesn't look too happy.
59 seconds later... we have a somewhat happy girl. (Sorry it is blury)
Claire likes to be on her tummy more than Lydia did and she is a little wiggler! Claire was asleep in her chair, and Lydia decided she needed a doll to keep her company.
The little smiles keep you going...she had everyone at church watching for her smiles today!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Cute, cute pictures!! Love how their outfits match and that dress is adorable. Priceless pictures. :)

sunny said...

I SO know what you mean about going to bed or being productive...but isn't blogging a family journal?...It makes me feel better anyway.

I love your pictures!

Blake and Laura said...

Love the pictures! Cute matching outfits.

Jordan and Jodi said...

Cute pictures! Isn't it so much fun to have girls! :) How's AZ? I look at your blog all the time but I don't have much time to comment much, sorry. I do love seeing what you guys are up to and how the girls have been growing up!