Anyhow, I have a lot of catching up to do!! June was a crazy month. The girls and I went to Washington with my Grandma McClellan for Natalie's graduation for 5 days, and then 4 days after we get back we set off for our road trip to UT for a mini- family vacation and then the Hale family reunion. We got back last night and today I felt a little fried. Don't get me wrong it was a great trip, but we were all definitely ready to be home and get back to normal. Lydia and Claire were both done with the car. I am afraid that Claire may hate her carseat now! Ack! Not a good thing. Well, she'll be okay.
So, I would do a lot of blogging right now, but it seems like I have a million things to do, so, it will have to wait, but here is a picture to tide you over until I can get more blogging done! (This is us hiking on the Delicate Arch veiwpoint trail in Arches National Park, in Moab, UT)..JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment