There were a few days this week where I didn't feel very well, thus, my house was not as clean as I would have liked it to be. The other day we were listening to Lydia's "Jesus CD", (better known as "Primary Songs for Bedtime"). The very last song is a beautiful instrumental arrangement of Love At Home. As I was playing with Lydia, I sang the song. It brought tears to my eyes as I realized that even though my house was a mess, all was okay because we have love in our home. I love my family and am so grateful for all of the blessing that I have. I feel so blessed and am grateful to my Father in Heaven for all that He has given me.
We hope that all of you know that we love you and pray for you. We miss those of you not near us, and love to spend time with those that are near us.
There is beauty all around
When there’s love at home;
There is joy in ev’ry sound
When there’s love at home.
Peace and plenty here abide,
Smiling sweet on ev’ry side.
Time doth softly, sweetly glide
When there’s love at home.
Love at home, love at home;
Time doth softly, sweetly glide
When there’s love at home.
In the cottage there is joy
When there’s love at home;
Hate and envy ne’er annoy
When there’s love at home.
Roses bloom beneath our feet;
All the earth’s a garden sweet,
Making life a bliss complete
When there’s love at home.
Love at home, love at home;
Making life a bliss complete
When there’s love at home.
Kindly heaven smiles above
When there’s love at home;
All the world is filled with love
When there’s love at home.
Sweeter sings the brooklet by;
Brighter beams the azure sky.
Oh, there’s One who smiles on high
When there’s love at home.
Love at home, love at home;
Oh, there’s One who smiles on high
When there’s love at home.
2 comments:
Great post. I really like that hymn, I'd include it on any of my "Jesus CDs" too.
Jeff found my blog and left a comment! I feel really cool being able to say that I am one of the people on your friends sidebar. Bragging rights galore! He had asked about our friend Art in a comment.
Well Jeff, he's doing quite well. He transferred to Ohio State to finish his degree because it would take at least as many more years as BYU and he wanted to get back to the "homeland". He keeps a blog that is infrequently updated but it has some recent history and some pretty hilarious posts. It's at boardbrutus.blogspot.com . If you'd like more of an update on Art or I, shoot me an email at bigdanc@gmail.com.
I love reading you guy's blog. Keep it up! I'll try to keep mine updated as well so I can keep that spot on the sidebar... haha. Thanks though.
Hey there! I have been meaning to post a comment on your blog for a while now. I am so glad you found me. It is neat to keep in touch with distant friends and blogging is the way to go. I got addicted when Isabelle was born and now find myself wasting too many hours searching blogs. Anyways, your little family is SO CUTE! Your girls are precious. How have you been? Where are you living now? We are about to move from Provo to VA. I just finished my first year teaching K. It was great! Half day is the way to go. What are you up to?
Post a Comment