I had a rose that I had sort of dried (I didn't buy it early enough to completely dry it and it wasn't all the way dry), and Natalie had to pick off the petals and tell us reasons that she loves Ben. Then, she put the petals into a little vase, and when she sees the vase, she can remember reasons she loves Ben! :)
Natalie laughing, embarassed, because of a reason we suggested for why she loves Ben- that she loves Ben because he is a good kisser. She couldn't even say it out loud. Pretty funny!! :)
Me and my sister!! :) We had so much fun!
Claire was so good and let Grandma hold her practically the whole time. Look at her eyeing those grapes! YUM!
Asking Natalie questions that I had already asked Ben. They did pretty good, but I also didn't ask very hard questions.
These are the flowers that I bought for the food table. Two dozen roses for $10. Nice deal! They were beautiful and added so much! I had a lot of fun taking these pictures.
Lydia hung out in her bedroom with Jeff and Arwen and Jackson, and then went to our patio after sneaking some treats. Here is Lydia eating an orange, and just watching all of the people in our house.
We had so much fun with the shower! It was fun to be able to see all the family and know some of Natalie's feelings about Ben. They are a sweet couple.
After the Bridal Shower, Jeff surprised me big time by bringing me some Valentine Roses. It was so sweet. He told me that he and Lydia were going somewhere, and then when they got back, Lydia walked in and handed me a dozen roses. I was shocked! It was so sweet!
Even though this is a little late, we hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment