It is so fun to feel loved, that I just had to post on here to say thank you to these little primary kids. It was the day before Valentine's day, and it seemed like my doorbell had been ringing alot (we don't get a lot of people at our front door, so it felt like a TON!) When the doorbell rang I was gathering the girls up to head out the door, and I was trying to figure out who it could be. The first thing I saw was this.

I thought, "oh we got doorbell ditched" (but in a nice way).
Then I saw the hearts on my lawn.

It was sweet. It made me feel really good. The hearts had different sayings on them, you could tell that they were trying to make them look like conversation hearts. The box had yummy cookies in it, and then a little note of appreciation.
So, thank you to my little primary kids, you made me feel special!
1 comment:
Awww...that's sweet!
Post a Comment