We have had quite a number of amusing moments lately. Here are a few:
I was taking the sheets off of our bed to be washed, and Lydia came up to me and said, "Mommy, did you wet the bed?" "No, Lydia, Mommy did not wet the bed," I replied back, trying not to laugh. She then came back with, "Did Daddy wet the bed?"
The other day I went in to wake Claire up from her nap, and she was still pretty sleepy. Trying to wake her up gently, I sat down in the rocking chair next to the crib and said, "Claire....Claire....Claire." After several times of just saying her name Claire was still just laying there, when I hear "What....What....What..." (Her eyes were closed and everything.)
Lydia was trying to put her Dora tent together and had the bottom all put together, and was adding the side poles. I noticed that she had some of the poles in the wrong spot. After telling/showing her how it went, and how she needed to fix it she said, "Oh man!"
Jeff was watching some little video clip on the computer and when it was over we suddenly heard, "That was awesome!" We didn't realize she was watching, but it was too funny!!
It is funny what these little girls catch on to, and decide to say!
7 comments:
I love this post....they say "kids say the darndes things" but your girls say the cutest things.
Cute, cute, cute!
HA! I love the what... what... what... HA! They are so funny!
those stories made me smile!
Adorable. Kids say the cutest things.
Sorry I've been gone for while...I'm back. I love all the new posts that I got to read. I love the wetting the bed--the things they think of! And I love all the new pictures..they are growing up SO fast! :)
so cute. I love it. Your girls are so adorable. :)
A couple months ago we were on an evening walk, on our way home when we hear Lydia say: "I don't want to go home. It's driving me nuts!" Michelle and I had to stifle our laughter. We had never heard Lydia say that before and we're not quite sure where she picked it up. She said it a couple times that night and a couple times since.
Post a Comment