The whole reason we started taking the following video was because Claire was making some hilarious faces at us. She would scowl, and then open her eyes really wide, and blink. It was hilarious!! We wanted some on video, but she wasn't doing very many. I was getting a little frustrated because she wasn't doing it like before, but we did get a few. I didn't include all the video (or this video would be even longer!) but as I watched it, I realized that Claire wasn't the only one being funny. Enjoy a bit of what things are like at our house. :)
Highlights:
-When Jeff answers Lydia's question as to why the sun went down (0:34)
-When Claire finishes Jeff's sentence, kind of (0:58)
-When Claire eventually does scowl for the camera (1:39)
1 comment:
Cute video.....Adalie has the same shirt as Claire and so Adalie kept saying "mom that's Adalie" as we watched the video.
Post a Comment