Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

We had a wonderful Halloween!! It was much cooler this year than last year, which was nice. (My poor kids. I made them suffer in hot costumes last year and they would have been perfect for this year! Oh well, you really never know how the weather will be on Halloween here!) There were several activities that we went to. Here are the pictures to chronicle our fun...
Jeff was volunteered to participate in the pie eating contest.






The family shot. Jeff= Bee Keeper, Lydia= Bee, Michelle=Gardener, Claire= Ladybug

I made the girl's costumes. Claire's costume was Lydia's two years ago, and then Lydia decided she wanted to be a bee this year. So, it went perfectly! We hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!

5 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! I love the girl's costumes. When I look at your blog, it makes me excited for the future when my girls will be big enough to be good friends!

Quinn and Anjuli said...

I love that you and Jeff matched the girls! You all looked really cute!

The Liddell Bunch said...

What a cute costume theme!

jenichild said...

What a cute family! I'm glad our kids are still young enough to wear what we want them too and join in the family theme. How did Jeff do in the pie eating contest? He's a good sport for doing that!

Michelle said...

They only declared a winner and no 2nd or 3rd. The guy to the left of Jeff won (so on your right). It was like a chocolate pie with a meringue on top. He said it was pretty gross and there was a lot of it. I then tried the chocolate underneath and thought it wasn't very good either. I was pretty impressed that he went through with it! They had several rounds with teenagers and the tweens. And I agree, I like that they still don't mind dressing up in themes!!!