Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Riddle

Here is a riddle for you.

I am tired.
I am hungry.
I am emotional.
I am frequently in the bathroom.
I am smelling everything.
What am I?

Answer to come tomorrow.

And because I like it, here is a picture of some beautiful flowers. Happy May Day!!

12 comments:

lrbodine said...

Pregnant?

stacey said...

Darn! Wanted to be first! :) I'll give my answer anyways: you are...pregnant?

Liz said...

I too was going to say, pregnant. hahaha

Unknown said...

That's not much of a riddle!! Congrats!

Marie said...

You're either a two-year old whining, or you're pregnant!! Congratulations!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. you sound like I did a few months ago, so...

Julie said...

I'm going to guess you are potty training ... okay, maybe not, I'll go with what everyone else said. Congrats!

Blake and Laura said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I think you got a puppy - Chris Jenkins

Tyson and Laurel said...

Congratulations! I hope you get feeling better soon! :) We are so excited for you and your little number three that is coming!

Shelly Beth said...

Alright, it's "tommorw" and I am stumped. JK. Congrats, that is so fun! Are you hoping for a boy this time around or wanting to fill the house with girls? Either way, I am sure you are excited to enter the "mother of 3" club. I'm still an onlooker for that one :)

Celeste said...

wow. that sounds like me. but I dare not break my rule of asking a woman if she's expecting without her telling me first. so, my guess is, is the answer to the riddle: a toddler? :) :)