My cousin Kelcie married Taylor Robinson on May 14, 2010. It was a beautiful day for a wedding, and we had lots of fun celebrating their big day. (It is a big day for many family members, my grandpa's birthday, my parent's anniversary, another cousin's anniversary, and a cousin's son's birthday!)
The beautiful bride. Her mom made the dress and it turned out wonderfully!


Their reception was held at Taylor's parents home in Phoenix. Amazing home!

I totally didn't notice the "bride and groom" cupcakes at the wedding. At least Jeff did.

My uncle Mike and aunt Margaret. Parents of the Bride.






Instead of bubbles, they had sparklers as they left. The girls loved these!


And just because these pictures are cute and show off the dresses that I made (not for the wedding, but they happened to wear them the first time to the wedding), I'll include these last three. Well, the first one just shows off my cute girls!



Congrats Kelcie and Taylor and thanks for letting us share your wonderful day!
1 comment:
Wow, that dress is gorgeous! I love the neckline & sleeves. What a pretty day! Congrats to your cousin. :)
Post a Comment