Tuesday, June 29, 2010

5 years

Five years ago I made one of the best decisions of my life and married my sweet husband. It has been a wonderful 5 years. I love you sweet heart. Here is to another 5 years and many more....
June 24, 2005







Wedding photos taken by Rodgers Photography

June 24, 2010

7 comments:

Sue Boyd said...

What a wonderful tribute Michelle . . . we're glad you made that decision too!!!

Marie said...

Congrats on 5 years!!!

Celeste said...

Aw! I love this post! Especially since I kinda got to see your romance unfold :) :) such a sweet story. So happy for you both and your beautiful love.

Beth said...

I'm so happy you married that great guy, too! I loved seeing your wedding photos and being reminded of that day. Glad you had the digitals. Congratulations!

ashley g. said...

Awwww... Happy 5 years to you! Congrats on having such a happy marriage and family.

And congrats on a BOY! We've loved having a boy and you will be perfect for him!

Molly said...

WOW, you look exactly the same after 5 years (maybe a little mroe pregnant in this picture but otherwise) I like having a boy, i am sure you will too.

Julie said...

Lookin' good you guys! Congratulations