We celebrated Grandpa's birthday on May 15 at a party that Grandma and the family put together for him. We had a lot of fun at the park celebrating the patriarch of our family. He is a wonderful man and a good example to all of us. We had all of Grandma and Grandpa's children there and most of the in-laws. It was a big group and lots of people came to wish Grandpa the best. We hope you had a wonderful day Grandpa! Happy Birthday!

Grandma and Grandpa with all their children.

Grandma and Grandpa with children and spouses.

Grandkids and great-grandkids


Grandma

Grandpa with his only sister, Betty.

Uncle Rich

Aunt Denise

Aunt Sharon

My Dad

My Mom helping Claire out

Uncle Mike

Mike's wife, aunt Maragret

Uncle David

Aunt Pam

Pam's husband, uncle Jim

Me enjoying the party. Jeff likes to take random pictures of me, and sometimes I don't notice, but when I do I just ignore him and let him take pictures (but secretly I try to not do something dumb so that I don't have an awful picture of me).

My girls loved running and playing at the park. But Claire liked posing for pictures too.


Lydia found a soccer ball and was kicking it. She was so proud of herself.

I love her eyes.

There were lots more people there that we didn't get pictures of, but we were glad they came! Happy Birthday again Grandpa!
1 comment:
You always manage to get some great pictures. Thanks for posting them. I, too, love Lydia's eyes and Claire's smile!
Post a Comment