Tuesday, August 2, 2011

March

March was a busy month for us!  Here is an overview of it.
Dr. Seuss' birthday
Lydia had snack for preschool on Dr. Seuss' birthday and I thought it would be fun to make these bookworms. (Idea from here.)


Bathtime
When Spencer was really little I wouldn't put him in the tub with the girls.  As he got bigger, I would stick the baby tub in, and the girls decided to join.  We got a picture of the full tub!  (So glad we don't do that anymore!)

My Birthday
We didn't do much.  Had dinner and cake and a few presents.  The night before my birthday we went to my parents house and celebrated then too since they were busy on my actual birthday.

I loved this picture of Spencer!
 Me and the kids....
 Lydia decided she needed to document my cake
 Everyone is singing Happy Birthday! :)

Haircuts
On March 12th, Spencer got his first haircut.  I was tired with how long his combover was, but didn't want to buzz him.   So, I snipped a little bit off.  It looked much better!



Then on March 28th Claire got her first real haircut.  I had cut bangs before, but she hadn't had any length taken off.  It looked much better afterwards, just to even it out and everything.



Family
My brother Jeff and his wife Kimia and their little girl Anita drove down and visited the during Jeff's spring break.  It was fun to see them and celebrate Anita's first birthday with them!

Uncle Jeff making Spencer laugh!
 The 2010 babies
We took a cousin picture with all the cousins.  Funny how  now it is outdated. :)

Claire's birthday
I'll give Claire her own post for her birthday, that coming soon. :)

Random Pictures
One evening, it was really nice out, and we just started taking some pictures.  Here are a few of them.  Claire was probably too busy running around to hold still for a picture of just her.  Haha!






South Mountain Hike
Our ward had a family hike on South Mountain that we went on.  Lydia loved it!  I need to take that girl on more hikes.  She thinks they are great!

 Some of the boys in the group helping Lydia out.  She had so much fun with them.
 Then Claire needed help, so Lydia shared hers.  So sweet.




Lydia's preschool picture
Lydia had her picture taken at preschool by Jenna Jameson.  This was my favorite. :)


That was our month in a nutshell.  I'm still far behind, but maybe I'll find the motivation to keep getting things up here on the blog, or at least get caught up!

1 comment:

Sue Boyd said...

Love, love, love all the pictures. You're a busy family!