Tuesday, May 8, 2012

September 2011

Nothing amazing happened in September, but we had fun.  :) 

Spencer turned 10 months old and was just as smilely as ever. 


 And we couldn't forget Claire in there. :)
 I don't remember where we were going, but I just thought it was so funny to look into the back of the car and see the girls asleep. :)
 Sleeping peacefully in the crib.
 This was Claire's first day of preschool.  We participated in a co-op where the moms took turns teaching.  We opted to just create our own curriculum, and it was fun.  The first week we had it at our house.
 I took pictures of all the kids at preschool, and was having a hard time getting Claire with her eyes open.

 She finally opened her eyes. Her look says to me, haha!  Now I'll open them. :)
 And this was the month where I was constantly trying to find ways to keep the drawer below the stove closed so Spencer wouldn't play in it.
 Lydia doing her homework!  She thought it was great fun in the beginning.
 Random pictures one day.


 Jeff attempted to grow a beard.  It only lasted for 2 weeks because I didn't like it, and since he is in the bishopric he really wasn't suppose to have one.
 We went to a birthday party for some girls who are a year apart, and Claire is right in between them.  There was a pinata, they had fun with it!

 My friend made the pinata and made it so that when the edges of the star fell off they became birthday hats!
 While the kids were eating cake and candy and ice cream Jeff had fun playing with Spencer in the grass and taking his picture.

 Enjoying licking the carousel horses off.  :)
 Claire wearing her pinata birthday hat!
 I am pretty sure this was Spencer's first carousel ride.  He was more interested at looking up at the top and seeing how the horses went up and down.


 Loving sisters.  And you can totally see some of Claire's creative outfits here.
 She thought she was so funny wearing Spencer's tie.

 My mom was watching the kids for a little while and it happened to be around dinner time.  Spencer fell asleep, in what started to become a habit (however normally it is at lunch time, not dinner time).
 Spencer thought he was so cool for figuring out how to get on the dishwasher.  I took the picture, and promptly took him off, and have spent the last 7 1/2 months trying to do the dishes without him noticing or when he wasn't around so that he wouldn't climb on it.
 My 3 sweet kiddos!
 He loves having his picture taken!
 Spencer and mommy
 We learned that Spencer really likes black beans.
 Look at that face!
 And I don't remember what Claire was eating here.  But she definitely thought she was funny!
Well, there was September.  Thanks for bearing with me on these catch ups.  They are more for me than anyone else. :)

No comments: