In this first picture you can see her arm and it looks like she is saluting you, so our doctor thought it would be funny to write "I Salute You All." We thought this was appropriate seeing as both of our dad's are in the military.
In this picture, the arrow is pointing to her heart, hence the phrase, "I love you with all my heart."
This last picture, as my doctor put it, is for all the "doubting Thomases" who wouldn't believe that we are having a girl. He printed off two pictures like this, but we'll only post one.
The pictures on the screen were a lot better than what printed, but what we got are still great!! As you can see, we are excited! I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow, so only 22 left to go!
4 comments:
We need a radiologist to point out all the necessary parts . . . but the "salute" certainly is clear. Maybe she's waving Happy Birthday to her Daddy!
Claire Elizabeth could actually be named after BOTH her Dad's maternal and paternal grandparents. Marjorie Elizabeth Boyd thought for years that her middle name was simply Beth, since everyone called her Marjorie Beth. Shen she enrolled at BYU she found out differently! Dianne was supposed to be named Dianne Elizabeth Boyd, but when Louis blessed her, it became simply Dianne Boyd.
We love you guys, thanx so much for the call, and for your enthusiasm! Did we tell you that Ben and Allie are having a third daughter?
Claire is such a sweet name! Congratulations!!
I don't know if you noticed that you won a prize during my Big Birthday Giveaway - Check it out and email me so we can get your prize to you!
~Christine
From Dates to Diapers
Congratulations. Send my regards to the enwombed child.
I also agree, what an AWESOME name. I totally enjoy keeping up with the Jeff/Michelle/Lydia Boyds, soon to be J/M/L/C ...
Fun to know that you guys are just as 'normal' as the rest of us. Please, keep up the blog works, I anxiously await each of them.
All my love to each of you, and hopes for continued health and happiness!
Post a Comment