Friday, October 12, 2007

Home sweet home

So, I am finally getting around to putting up the pictures that I took of our house, aside from the fact that I only took some of them today, I am getting them up so you can see where we live! There are still things that need work, and things that I want to do, but that will all come in time. We are enjoying it here and are glad for all of the fun experiences that we are and will be having!

The family room, two pictures before the rug and one after. I think it (the rug) added a much needed element!! The door that you can't see, but is near the piano, leads out to the common area in front of our apartment.



The dining room (the sliding glass door leads out to the patio)

The kitchen (the door you see leads out to our patio)

The Patio (the gate leads to the car port)

Our bedroom (the sliding glass door leads out to our patio)

The master bathroom
The hall bathroom
Lydia's room (at least for now! She will eventually be sharing it)

So a post wouldn't be complete without a close up picture of Lydia. She is in a fair amount of the pictures that I already posted, but to end, I'll post one of her in the cute little sundress that my mom got for her. We hope that you are all doing well!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for sharing this with us. It makes it seem real, and you've done a good job putting it all together! Love the little body showing up in all the pictures!

Jodi said...

Hi girlie! I just started my blog and am so excited to see what everyone has done. I love seeing Lydia in the pictures and am so excited that you're expecting! Put a picture of you on soon for sure. BTW we might be due around the same time!