Monday, October 15, 2007

Free Stuff....don't we all love it!

My friend Stacey made a post a couple of weeks ago regarding free stuff. She had been introduced to this wonderful website Pinks and Blues and decided to share it with all of her readers. I went and visited the site and they have lots of fun stuff. Give aways (obviously the free stuff!!), mom advice, and more. What a fun site!! However, I am blogging about the free stuff. The Halloween button to the right is one of the things to do to get free stuff. As long as I put it on my blog, I am entered to win this awesome contest!! (I think the thing I like the best about it is the cool little cat tin, along with the Tootsie Roll Pops!) Unfortunately, the contest ends today, so I am a little late in posting, but there are lots of other fun contests too! So, enjoy the site and see if you can win some free stuff!! :)

No comments: