Friday, March 28, 2008

Claire's first bath

On Monday, I decided that Claire needed a bath. Not the greatest pictures, since no one else was there to take them, but a few pictures none the less.

Here she is before we started. As you can tell, she already didn't like it.

Due to the fact that the bath was done with just me there, here she is in her cute flower towel afterwards. Claire liked her bath only a tad more than Lydia liked her first bath, and that isn't saying much!!! :) Either that, or I was able to handle the screaming better this time. Who knows!
This one shows her face a little bit better. She had calmed down a lot by the time I took this picture. What a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Sue Boyd said...

The second pictures actually looks like she's smiling and saying thank-you.

How's the weather, we'll be glad to be out of the cold and into the warm for a few days . . . stopped snowing at least!