Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jeff is an Outstanding Graduate Student

No really. The ASU Graduate College has a little blurb about me and the two other guys in the Arts, Media, and Engineering Department who won Science Foundation Arizona Fellowships. Check it out at http://graduate.asu.edu. You have to watch fast though, my picture comes up first in their little slide show and you have to click it to get to the page about the three of us. If you miss it, here's the direct link to the blurbs: http://graduate.asu.edu/profiles/newbreed.html.

And for something totally unrelated, here's a picture of my three girls:

Lydia had just received her Easter basket.

2 comments:

sunny said...

You have such a cute little family! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope, Michelle, that you're feeling well! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jeff! It was fun to see you listed on ASU's website. I also liked the "unrelated" picture of your girls. :)