Soon after we found out that we were going to be having a girl, I ran across this darling pink and brown outfit in a newborn size at the store. I had a coupon, and decided that this is what our little Claire would be wearing home from the hospital. It was so cute that I took a picture of it and sent it to my mom. (Jeff laughed at me for that, said it must be a girl thing!)
At Christmas, Jeff's parents gave Lydia her darling pink and brown skirt and top. My first thought when we opened it was that it matched Claire's coming home outfit! I knew that I wanted pictures of the girls together in their pink and brown outfits.
I then decided that this is what Lydia would wear when we brought Claire home and they would match! However, I neglected to relay this decision to Jeff, and even though when I had Claire the outfit was clean, she wore it the day before we came home from the hospital. I was a little disappointed, but knew it was my fault for not telling Jeff. Thus, I did a load of laundry that weekend so that Claire's outfit would be clean, and so would Lydia's. Then on the 24th we took our little photo shoot. I realized that I have brown gaucho pants (great to wear when you are still in the early post-pregnant stage) and several pink shirts, and I decided to join in too!!
So, let's end with the talking here, and see the pictures!! They aren't the greatest, but they work. I was trying to take pictures and make sure that Claire didn't get smothered by her sister, and I was trying to get open eyes on all of us, so I did it before Jeff got home. By the time he got home, Lydia was ready for dinner, and the one picture of all of us that he took didn't turn out. Anyhow, enjoy!!
At Christmas, Jeff's parents gave Lydia her darling pink and brown skirt and top. My first thought when we opened it was that it matched Claire's coming home outfit! I knew that I wanted pictures of the girls together in their pink and brown outfits.
I then decided that this is what Lydia would wear when we brought Claire home and they would match! However, I neglected to relay this decision to Jeff, and even though when I had Claire the outfit was clean, she wore it the day before we came home from the hospital. I was a little disappointed, but knew it was my fault for not telling Jeff. Thus, I did a load of laundry that weekend so that Claire's outfit would be clean, and so would Lydia's. Then on the 24th we took our little photo shoot. I realized that I have brown gaucho pants (great to wear when you are still in the early post-pregnant stage) and several pink shirts, and I decided to join in too!!
So, let's end with the talking here, and see the pictures!! They aren't the greatest, but they work. I was trying to take pictures and make sure that Claire didn't get smothered by her sister, and I was trying to get open eyes on all of us, so I did it before Jeff got home. By the time he got home, Lydia was ready for dinner, and the one picture of all of us that he took didn't turn out. Anyhow, enjoy!!
Here's our little Claire. Isn't the outfit cute?
Loving kisses from a big sister.
Sisters. I am excited that they will (hopefully) have that wonderful sister bond!
I love my sister.
My two little girls!
I love her eyes in this one!
Isn't she a cutie? I needed one of my sweet Lydia too!
The girls with Mommy!
5 comments:
I loved that cute outfit from the moment I saw it . . . and was therefore tickled to see it show up in earlier pictures. Claire's is absolutely darling too! So's the blanket . . . is it a new one?
Thanx for taking the time to do these Michelle, we love them!
You guys are so cute. The sister thing is a good thing, your girls are lucky to have each other. I love my incredibly obnoxious little sister, too:) Anyway, Good job being so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed so soon after having the little one, you look great!
You're girls are beautiful!
So are you!
Jeff and Michelle, (et al) I just ran across your page, and you all look great! Many congratulations on your wonderful family.
Congratulations on the new baby! Claire is very sweet. I love both of your girls eyes. Michelle you really do look great. I like your hair that length, too.
Love, Emily & Joe "Pour it" :)
Post a Comment