Friday, April 18, 2008

Claire's Blessing

We blessed our darling Claire last Sunday, April 13th. It was a sweet day, and we were priviledged to be able to share it with so many family! We were grateful to all those who were able to come, and know that those who weren't able to be there were there in spirit.

Here are some pictures from the day, with some commentary. Hope you enjoy!

Our little family!! I still sometimes am amazed that we actually have two children. What a blessing we have to be these two sweet little girls' parents.

Mommy and Claire!

What a precious little girl!

Mommy and Daddy with Claire.

This picture doesn't do her dress justice, but it gives you an idea of what her dress looks like.

I wanted to get a white bib to go over her dress in case she spit up but didn't have time to look for one. I thought that this one would be sweet, even if the two girls have had a bit of a rough start!

Her blessing shoes from Great- Grandma Hale.

Daddy and Claire.

2 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

Congratulations again! Michelle and Jeff she's beautiful! And she looks so precious in her blessing dress.

Marie said...

She's beautiful! Sorry to hear all of the family is gone...it's both good and not exactly good to have them around. Sometimes I really just wanted to sit in silence with my new baby, and others I wanted company to talk to about the craziness of a new baby in the house. Of course, I love my family, but being alone is nice too sometimes. Anyway, take care and we love the pictures!