I thought it would be interesting to see what my girls looked like when they were the same age and compare. Now that Claire is two months (I can't believe it!!), I thought it would be a good time to compare. At Lydia's two month appointment, she was 11 lbs 14 1/2 oz and 22 3/4 inches. Claire was 11 lbs 3 oz and 22 1/2 inches. And her 2 month appointment was a week later than Lydia's was (age wise). So Claire is a little skinnier than Lydia was, although they both have (had) those big cheeks. I do think that Claire has bigger cheeks, though, and I love it!!
Below are their pictures. Lydia is on the left and Claire is on the right. The age in the pictures are 1 day, 1 month, and 2 months.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Well, the picture layout didn't turn out quite like I intended, but I don't have time to change it. There are my girls!! Enjoy!
(If you're screen is small like mine, and the pictures just look like they are all in a column, the pictures go L, C, L, C, L, C. )
5 comments:
The girls looked very similar at birth, but Claire is really starting to develop her own look. It is fun to see the comparisons in how they look. It will also be fun to see the differences in personality as they both continue to grow. They are sweet and beautiful girls. You are both so blessed! Love, Mom
They do look very much alike on day one, but you can seem them starting to look a little different as they get older. They are too cute!!!
they look like sisters! So cute!
These pictures are great!!! Your girls have great smiles.
Post a Comment