Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pay It Forward

(A picture from December, just because this little girl makes me smile! That is part of my Pay it Forward to everyone!! Hopefully this makes you smile.)
I saw this on my friend Ann's blog a couple of weeks ago, and commented, and am now finally getting around to posting this!! (I know, I am behind! As usual) But anyhow, I will get you something fun if you comment on here. I don't know when, but comment, and I'll send you a homemade gift!! Have fun! (yes, there are multiple versions of this going around, but oh well, it should be fun!)

The Pay It Forward Exchange is based on the concept of the movie "Pay It Forward". I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who comment on this blog post requesting to join the PIF Exchange. All gifts will be made and sent out 'sometime within the next year'. (Part of the fun really is not knowing when your surprise package will arrive!) What you need to do in return, is Pay It Forward by following the directions below.

This exchange is only open to those with active blogs or websites. YOU MUST POST THIS SAME 'PAY IT FORWARD' PROMISE ON YOUR BLOG (which must be active in order to play). YOU WILL THEN PAY IT FORWARD TO THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG POST. Other comments are welcome, but only the first three will be Pay It Forward recipients.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Sounds fun. And my word verification is "Givive", which seems somewhat like a command...

stacey said...

Oooh! How fun. I have been waiting to get in on one of these. :) And just because it is funny, my captcha word verification is "problun" which sounds like problem. Hope you're doing well!

Tara said...

I saw this on a friend's blog, too. Very fun! I am doing it as well. Count me in :)

tnllunt said...

ooops! I waited too long to get back on here Michelle so I am #4 instead of #3. It's okay, I will still be your friend!!