If you look closely at Claire's jammies, you can see castles on them, and the saying "Little Princess."
Several weeks ago, as we were getting ready for bed, Lydia asked me a question about Claire's jammies. I didn't quite hear her, and asked her to repeat it. She then said, "Is Claire going to wear her temple jammies?" So sweet!!
Claire now thinks that she needs to go where ever we are. Jeff is behind the door, and Claire it trying to get him to let her in.
2 comments:
I love the comment about the temple jammies! Sometimes our kids soak up more than we realize they are when we're trying to teach them. Thanks for sharing the pictures, too, their hair is getting long. It must be time to see them again! : )
That is so funny about the temple jammies! And I definitely agree Claire looks great in red! :)
Post a Comment