Friday, April 3, 2009

Where is Claire?

Claire found a new hiding spot.

Can you guess where it is?

If you said under the sink in the bathroom, you're right! She has started hanging out there. I couldn't find her one afternoon, and that is where I found her. So cute! She thinks it is a great place to play.

6 comments:

Marie said...

Cute - kids do like little cubby-holes to play in, don't they?

Karen said...

I love that first pic with the toothbrush in her mouth. Too cute!

Sue Boyd said...

I thought it was going to be under the desk with all the computer cords, 'cause that's where she'd crawl when I was there! Way to go Claire . . . keep up the good brushing for beautiful teeth. Herr Dr. Opa approves! Liebe Oma

sunny said...

all of your posts have been so fun to read! happy birthday to both you and claire! you have such a wonderful family!

Maria said...

Christopher loves chewing on his toothbrush too! He is 18 mons, how old is Claire? A few weeks ago he was chewing on it, I took my eyes off him for a second and that is the last I saw of that toothbrush! It shall remain a mystery!

Jamie W. said...

Love that face!! Cute girl.