I keep calling her my baby, and Lydia constantly reminds me that Claire "is not a baby. She a toddler." As much as I miss her as a baby, I love watching her change and grow and learn new things. She is talking up a storm. I am amazed at what she can do with her language. We'll have to post some videos of her talking. It is funny and often pretty clear.
Claire is definitely my tiny one. We had her 18 month doctor's appointment and she is 19 lbs 5 oz. Below 5 %. (Lydia weighed this much at 12 months.) And if you actually look at the chart, she is WAY below the 5 %. She is 31.5 inches (which is 50%) and her head is 18.8 inches (which is 75%). So, she is an average height lightweight with a BIG head. :)
Well, to give you an idea of how she has changed, here is Claire every six months since birth.
1 day old
3 comments:
I love the last picture. Makayla has the glare down too. I guess you're probably way excited that Claire can now go to nursery! Happy 18 Months Claire!
haha! I love the last picture too! Claire is showing off some personality. We love your post and are counting down the days 'til we can see Claire and her big sister! Love you!!
I can't believe our babies are going to nursery! Hope the transition goes well. So, when are we going to plan a playdate?
Post a Comment