I have been a bit of a slacker blogger, but life has been busy!! My sister-in-law Makell, tagged me a couple of weeks ago, so I figure I'll do it again. So, here are six interesting things about me that you may not know, or if you know me pretty well, probably do know!
1. I am most definitely NOT a morning person. One time in college I remember telling my dad that getting up in the morning was the worst part of my day. Jeff doesn't understand why I don't get up the minute I wake up. I like to lie there and gradually wake up. Or that I set the alarm to go off at a certain time, but plan on pushing the snooze button 2-3 times before I get up.
2. Even though I am not a morning person, there have been a couple times that I thought it would be nice to be a morning person. I could have quiet time in the morning before the girls get up, and feel refreshed myself. I have also had a couple of amazing experiences that have happened in the quiet of the morning. Besides, living in AZ, it is cooler and maybe I could go workout....however, I don't think becoming a morning person is going to happen anytime soon.
3. I like to make sure that the silverware bin in the dishwasher has the same number of utensils in each bin. This doesn't always happen now, because if there are already utensils filling it up, I don't go through and count, but if I start loading, then I make sure there is the same number.
4. I am a cheapskate. I love finding a good deal (although I must admit, I am not as good as some people who I know). I have to be careful of the clearance rack and actually make sure that I actually need to item and I am not buying it just because it looks like a good price. There are some things that I will splurge on though, so I guess it all works out in the end.
5. I really like having a clean house, but if you look at my house, it doesn't always look clean. It seems that some days just get a way from me. I wish it was easier to keep my house clean. :)
6. I love the change in seasons. I think that I love spring and fall the best, when you are in the middle of the two extremes. With that said, March is my favorite month here in Arizona (and not just because it is the month of my birthday!). I think the weather is near perfect then, and the evenings are still cool so if it does get warm during the days you at least cool off at night. And with fall being pushed back so far with living in Arizona (at least the way my brain thinks fall should be), I enjoy the change even more!
Well, I don't know how interesting those things were, but there you go!!
I am so bad at tagging people. But, in all reality, I don't know who to tag, so if you want to do it, go ahead and do it!! :)
1 comment:
I learned stuff! I loved reading it:) So, funny about the dishwasher. I always tried to make them even growing up because I thought they would feel "left out", if they weren't all even. Don't even ask! I'm glad that life is well there in Arizona! Hope you can make it back over here sometime in the next 8 months!
Post a Comment