Monday, September 14, 2009

Cookies

We love cookies. And lately, Lydia has asked for them more often. We have made cookies several times the last month. (We need to cut back now!!) Here are some shots from one of our baking episodes.




She really enjoyed using her own rolling pin and little pan. So cute!

Then last week at preschool Lydia shared her favorite cookie recipe. Here it is:

Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Use eggs
2. Put milk in it and add chocolate chips
3. Mix it in the bowl
4. Put more milk in it
5. Now you cook it
Now wouldn't those be easy cookies! :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Great job with the cookies, Lydia! I think if I had cute baking stuff and a fun apron, I would want to make lots of cookies, too!

Karen said...

OH cute! Can't say why, but she looks so grown-up holding the cookie sheet! Too fun!

Blake and Laura said...

So fun! And those would be interesting cookies if Lydia's recipe actually worked,