Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful Flowers

I love taking pictures of flowers. (Maybe because I love flowers! Especially fresh ones.) I am not the greatest, but for whatever reason I love them!

My girls wanted to do what any little girl wants to do with flowers, and that is touch them (and as my little 2 1/2 year cousin taught Claire, pick the petals off of them). I couldn't resist including some of them. So enjoy!












5 comments:

Beth said...

Valentine's roses and birthday tulips? Sunshine, flowers and beautiful girls make beautiful photos! Happy Birthday!

Michelle said...

They are Valentine roses, but the tulips are from a friend who knew I was having a health procedure done. :) My birthday flowers are sunflowers. Maybe I'll post some of those later with the daffodils that I bought and now have died.

Boyd Family said...

We should send you birthday flowers too!! Happy Birthday Aunt Michelle! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you sometime!

Marie said...

Hope your birthday was fabulous!! Those flowers are gorgeous. Some people could use some hints. I love flowers too ;)

Flowers said...

Stunning picture of the flowers, will definitely make my day. Keep posting. Kids in the pictures are adorable.