Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Hat

If you have ever been around Lydia after she has had her hair done, you'll know that she does NOT like to have anything on her head. Or if you have even seen her wear a hat, you'll know that within minutes of the hat being put on, it is usually being pulled off, or we have distracted her enough to know that she forgets that she has it on (for a while). So, the past couple of days have been a little funny in that Lydia will walk up to me and ASK me (as best she can in her "uhs" and "oh nos") to put the hat on her. She looks so cute in it! I thought I would share some pictures.


So, this isn't the most flattering picture, but I just thought it was so funny!! She was in the process of eating a string cheese as I took the pictures, and this one just turned out to be kind of funny!!
She is our sweetheart!! We are so excited for her to have a sister and look forward to all of the wonderful experiences we will have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way cute! I'm so excited for you to have another girl!