Yesterday Claire got her first tooth! And then last night she slept for 10 and a half hours.....Amazing! If that is what I get when she gets a tooth, then bring on the teeth. She has been a horrible sleeper lately, and I guess the tooth explains why. My kids don't show many signs of getting a tooth before it comes in, but on Monday I saw a white line on her gum, but didn't feel anything. Yesterday I noticed she was drooling more than usual (which isn't much) and then looked in her mouth and felt the little razor of a tooth. So, bring on the teeth...and the sleep. :) The following picture does not show the tooth. It isn't big enough yet to get a good picture of it, but once it does, we'll post one!
2 comments:
Yay for sleep!!!
You should carve your Halloween pumpkin with only one bottom tooth in honor of Claire.
Claire is such a cutie!! The random thing though is that I feel like she looks kinda like Gabe Norton did when he was extra young...except that she has dark hair of course! I think it's just the big eyes and the big cheeks :)
Post a Comment