Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Picture Post

I have a bunch of pictures that I want to post, but don't necessarily have a story to go with them, so just enjoy some pictures, with commentary as necessary!

Lydia coming home from a princess birthday party.
Lydia climbed into Claire's Bumpo chair, but on a bib, and was asking to be fed.... What a silly girl!
The next two shots Jeff took using a lens that he rented for a campout he went on with the young men in our ward. I thought they turned out really well. Unfortunately, Lydia was asleep, so we didn't get any of her before he had to return it.

The girls and their Daddy. Who do you think enjoys this Christmas present more?
Buy a new shirt and it becomes a new outfit! How fun!
I took the next two because I was sad that the ones that I took at a studio didn't turn out as I wanted (translate: only ONE turned out and it was awesome of Claire but Lydia was only so-so). They aren't the greatest, but I think they are cute.

These last two are because Lydia found the box of clothes that had her old winter hats in them. So, thus, one really does not fit her head, and the other is perfect for Claire...if we had snow. :)

Hope you enjoyed a little tidbit of our lives!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Such beautiful girls...
It's amazing the difference a professional lens can make.
I like the picture of the girls in the grass, and the winter hats, too!

Jamie W. said...

Love all the pictures. Great hats girls.
What kind of lens did he use. Those pics turned out great. I need to get a new lens for my camera.

Jeff Boyd said...

For those interested, I used this lens to take the pictures of Claire. I rented it for one day for $25. My brother Jeremy owns this lens. I used it to take some of these pictures too.

Marie said...

Those are some great pictuers, but the subjects really do lend to beautiful shots, don't they? The ones with "the lens" are really awesome, and I especially like the one of Claire in the hat :)