Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving

No, I didn't forget them, things have just been a little crazy around here! What is it about the holidays that does that to us? I usually don't feel this crazy busy!!

We went up to Sedona, Arizona for Thanksgiving, due to the graciousness of my aunt Denise and uncle Ken. Grandma and Grandpa had their timeshare reserved up there too, so we all stayed in the same general area. We didn't get a lot of pictures, but I'll post of few.

It was rainy on Thanksgiving, and Jeff got some neat pictures of the mountains. He also took some panoramas, which once he puts together I'll let him show off.

Claire's first Thanksgiving!! Funny enough, she is wearing the same outfit that Lydia wore on her first Thanksgiving 2 years ago. Claire is 4 months older than Lydia was at that time, yet she is the same size as Lydia was, and Lydia was 4 months old her first thanksgiving. On the Friday after Thanksgiving, Jeff and Lydia went with some of my uncles and cousins on a hike. Originally, our whole family was going on a hike, but I got sick the Monday before and was still recovering, so we decided that Claire and I wouldn't go. I did a little bit of shopping while Claire slept, and it was a nice relaxing day.

On that Saturday, we all went home, and before we left we went to a park with Karen, Ryan, and Lexie Lunt. It was a beautiful day!

Claire loves the swings!!!


Lydia had fun pushing Claire on the swing too! I loved how Jeff was able to get both of their faces, and they look good too!

Lydia enjoyed this airplane, and the other ride-on toys! She loves to race around the park too! My how my girls are growing!

1 comment:

Marie said...

What adorable pictures!! Your girls are so cute!! :)